Random acts of violets

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Come on you reds

Just come back from a marvellous game of rugby. Redruth v Macclesfield.
We are playing for division promotion and we only bloody went and did it!

33 - 14.

Rather respectable win. 5 trys to 1, very late in the game try.


Found myself behind the goal really shouting and getting rather into it.
A friend of mine was there with his wife and 5 year old son. He was being very mindful of his language despite the high excitement. Although at one point he did instruct Redruth to 'stick it up em'.

Could have been worse.


One of my clients, who I trained on how to use Flash and Dreamweaver, was playing and he did really rather well indeed. Set up a marvellous try.


Redruth website.

Think I might offer my services for a new website for the new season...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home