Random acts of violets

Friday, April 29, 2005

Cold calling, part the two

Thanks Izzy and James;
I have now registered with the TPS.

I ignored there worrying warning: "You should reflect on the fact that registering may well prevent you from receiving information which you would really like to have - thereby cutting you off from relevant and worthwhile opportunities."

I think I am prepared to run the risk really.

I think I found their site a while ago, but was a little dubious about entering in my details.
If it doesn't stop nuisance calls, and is in fact a bogus service set up to catch unwary people, I have just provided them with name, telephone number, home address and email so there is no way I am getting away from them ever.

Not without moving house and changing my name to Susan, and I'm just not prepared to do that again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home