Random acts of violets

Monday, April 18, 2005

Michael-dromes

Was about to fill out my profile. The random question was " Oscillate my metallic sonatas with your plan for the Panama canal: " which I won't properly answer, but do imagine was inspired by an article by Stephen Fry which I re-read recently in Paperweight. And it's missing 'satan' from the beginning to make it a proper palindrome. (do you see what I did with the title there!)

Aren't palindromes marvellous. Yes they are.
There was a crossword clue ages ago that I couldn't get. It was a man's name and was 4 letters only. That's what threw me, I couldn't think of a 4 letter one. Obviously three letters would be "bob" (one of the better 'comedy names').

Hmnn. Izzy: help me out!

2 Comments:

  • oh, you bastard that's going to annoy me for hours now trying to get it. yes, your work here is done...

    By Blogger Izzy, at 7:18 pm  

  • Otto!

    (Sorry, couldn't help it...I came across your site randomly and it was bugging me till I came up with Otto, so there you go...)

    By Blogger ITurnedOutTV, at 6:12 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home