Random acts of violets

Friday, April 01, 2005

Hello world!

It is the custom in the world of software programming to make your first program always say "hello world!". Not entirely sure why. Probably because software programmers don't get out much.

I've avoided having a blog for a long time, well. More 'couldn't be arsed' than avoided, and I'm still not sure it's a good thing, but talking to a mate today, I was convincing them how good they could be and so I thought I might as well go for it.

A few minutes and one really lame pun later, a blog is born.

No good will come of it. One's innermost thoughts are usually that way for a reason.

3 Comments:

  • First comment goes to me. Now if you want a hand with the fiddly bits, like HTLMLMHTL, or putting 'pictures' up, just let me know. I'm here to help.

    By Blogger James Henry, at 4:56 pm  

  • my first comment.
    woo hoo!

    I will indeed be looking for all the help I can get with this "HTML", as the young ones on the street insist on calling it. Don't understand it myself...

    By Blogger Matt, at 5:41 pm  

  • hello there pixie toes! welcome to the dark side...

    By Blogger Izzy, at 7:01 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home