Random acts of violets

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Oh dear, another angry post

Once more, I'm not motivated to post by a thing of extraordinary beauty witnessed in the early summer light.

No, rather I am motivated by being so incensed right now that I am having diffculty in breathing.
Why won't people just give me money and not expect work in return?
That's how clients should behave.

Instead, I get clients who ask when we can deliver something and get shitty as hell if we can't turn it around in 3 minutes, whilst also furnishing them with a basket of freshly baked muffins.

Surely there is someone out there with bucket-loads of cash who wants to adopt me?
I can be scathingly amusing at times and just require a steady supply of wine (red for preference)
Less hassle than having a cat, I promise: I can feed myself and don't wee on the carpet (all that often).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home