Random acts of violets

Monday, May 07, 2007

So that's, like, irony?

Just been to see Spiderman 3 at the cinema.
Pretty good, though it does go on rather.
Thankfully through the quiet bits, I could listen in to the running commentary being provided by the prick in the row behind.

In one of the more emotional bits (opposed to lamping and hitting steel girders - which happens a lot) said commentator exclaimed without any apparent irony "there's too much talking".

Wish I'd had the nerve to very loudly tell him to shut the fuck up, but I always have this innate fear that the one time I do do this, I will then be stuck in the room with them for the next 2 hours having just discovered that the person is a genuine mental who will now have a focus for their myriad whatnots. Me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home