Random acts of violets

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Movie Meme - answers

1. "I've got a bastard behind the eyes."
>> Withnail and I

2. "Just what this country needs: a cock, in a frock, on a rock."
>> Priscilla, Queen of the Desert

3. "Are you, indeed, yes, heavens."
>> Gosford Park

4. "If I was going to kill you Ed, I'd use my hands."
>> Fried Green Tomatoes at the Whistlestop Cafe

5. "I'm not dead Cheryl."
>> Muriels' Wedding

6. "I've got my happy face on Les!"
>> Strictly Ballroom (spotting a movie theme so far?)

7. "Good lord honey, you didn't even achieve penetration with the elephant gun."
>> Tremors

8. "Can I get any of you cunts a drink?"
>> Shaun of the Dead

9. "You can't make an omellete without breaking eggs. Any cook will tell you that."
"Yes, but look what happened to the cook!"
>> Clue

10. "OK let's call things by their realy names: dentifrice, vagina and sour-fucking-grapes."
>> The Oppposite of Sex

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home