Random acts of violets

Monday, February 18, 2008

Movie Meme

I don't usually find these that tempting, but saw this on a friend's blog the other day and it inspired me to post (first time in 5 months too - christ!)

Quotes from favourite movies, guess the movie.

1. "I've got a bastard behind the eyes."

2. "Just what this country needs: a cock, in a frock, on a rock."

3. "Are you, indeed, yes, heavens."

4. "If I was going to kill you Ed, I'd use my hands."

5. "I'm not dead Cheryl."

6. "I've got my happy face on Les!"

7. "Good lord honey, you didn't even achieve penetration with the elephant gun."

8. "Can I get any of you cunts a drink?"

9. "You can't make an omellete without breaking eggs. Any cook will tell you that."
"Yes, but look what happened to the cook!"

10. "OK let's call things by their realy names: dentifrice, vagina and sour-fucking-grapes."

6 Comments:

  • 2/ Priscilla QOTD
    7/ Tremors
    8/ Shaun OTD

    and I've got a feeling I know most of hte others and it's bugging the crap out of me

    By Blogger Izzy, at 11:10 am  

  • Spot on so far.

    I can't think if you've necessarily seen many of the others - may not be exactly your cup of tea.

    By Blogger Matt, at 10:55 am  

  • "Are you, indeed, yes, heavens."

    sounds like Stephen Fry - is it Peter's Friends?

    By Blogger Izzy, at 8:51 pm  

  • He is in it, but it's not Peter's Friends. Can't believe I didn't put up a quote from that.

    Perhaps:

    "I wonder if you wouldn't mind, as a personal favour to me, not being quite so _gothic_ with my friends."

    "Paul, could you be a bless-poppet and wine everybody up"

    By Blogger Unknown, at 8:59 pm  

  • No. 1 is Withnail & I. Not sure about the others, although I want no. 4 to be Ed Wood just because it's one of my favourite films. Is no. 9 from Clue (only because I saw that the other day)?

    By Blogger patroclus, at 11:38 am  

  • Hi Patroclus,

    #1 spot on, and #9.
    #4 is from nothing quite so classy as that.

    By Blogger Unknown, at 1:12 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home