Random acts of violets

Sunday, November 13, 2005

phones, everywhere

After many months of wanting to replace my ageing mobile phone that generally took several attempts to get it charged, I splashed out and bought a fancy motorola razr in black. Well the company bought it really, but that's another matter.

This weekend, turns out every man-dog and his son has exactly the same fricking phone. Not that I'm particuarly bothered about one-up-man-ship, but it would have been nice to wallow in the feeling of having an exclusive phone a smidgen longer. But no.

At least my ring tone is very good: the theme tune of green wing courtesy of James.
When my phone kept going off on the train home this evening (due to rather dodgy reception) I saw a couple of people smile, rather than the usual grimace that a ringing phone can induce.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home