Random acts of violets

Saturday, November 12, 2005

Off to see the wizard

Well not quite.
But I am going somewhere.

This is quite an occurrence for me, as usually I do nothing much at all. Ever.
Seems that no matter how long it is since I last saw someone, when we meet up and do the whole "what's been happening" thing, I've never really got anything to say.

Well not after this month baby!!

Sorry, bit carried away there.

I'm off in about an hour to go to Reading for the 30th birthday of a mate of mine from Uni.
Then next week I'm going to the ballet in Plymouth (a rather unlikely pairing of words there). Matthew Bourne's company is doing a version of Edward Scissorhands. My word.

Then next weekend hopefully a rather drunken luncheon in Truro (if we can get all the players together)

AND FINALLY just before Chrimbo going to London for a few days.

Being rather anal, I've ordered all of the train tickets and stuff on line.
They are now all pinned on my noticeboard in their envelopes. Makes it look like I have ever such an exciting life.



Though that should probably do it for a while. Need to have a lie down.

1 Comments:

  • yes, HAVE we heard from the third respondent in luncheon matters? oh well, more booze all round if not I suppose...

    oh, and you see now you've written this here you'll STILL have nothing new to tell me...muwahahaha

    By Blogger Izzy, at 9:48 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home