Random acts of violets

Friday, November 04, 2005

Tomorrow

Ah, there is always tomorrow!
Annie may have had bad hair and an inappropriate relationship with a bald man, but she knew what she was talking about when it came to the progression of days of the week.

Tomorrow i'm "doing a meal" for sas, james and jen (who really should be some sort of folk music line-up with that collection of names). I'm doing roast shoulder of pork, crispy roast potatoes and loads of veg, followed by a dessert that should be so rich even bill gates would get jealous( basically butter, chocolate and chestnuts - whipped). Should be very nice. And hopefully take my mind off there being far too much work for far too short a time and the fact that I don't seem to be able to do any of it. Not that it's hard, just that I don't seem to be able to just "do it". V frustrating. I think I need a month or two in a tuscan villa somewhere, eating delicacies and draining someones cellar (and that is not a euphemism).



Actually, I don't think Annie ever said any more than "i love ya" tomorrow; and it only being a day away (which isn't really quite true. At the time of writing it's only 4 minutes away so up yours annie). Still, i'm not going to re-write the post now.I can't even be bothered to go back and properly capitalise all of the 'I's that I've missed. Talk about louche.

I think that should be one of the morals sisters that we've long debated, Iz. Can you remember the rest? Slovenly Morals, Louche Morals; possibly Questionable Morals. All members of a country and western band, who possible also solve vampire related crimes along the way.

just a thought.

1 Comments:

  • It was a very very good meal by the way, even if the chocolate/chestnut thing may have sent my blood sugar into a downward spiral from which I may never recover...

    Yum though.

    By Blogger James Henry, at 2:57 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home