Random acts of violets

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Great biz speak

Just has an unsolicited mail via the company website but that's OK, because it says at the bottom quite strongly that it _isn't_ an unsolicited mail. So I guess that's OK.

To be honest I didn't get much beyond the first line, but it was a bit of a corker:

"Dear Manager, Hope you are doing great! I am, A___ L___ the Business Development Manager with C______________ Ltd . I am here to focus on acquiring and understanding your business needs and nurturing you with the outstanding talent we have which will generate and sustain significant and beneficial growth to your organization maintaining the quality. "


Yes, yes dear. But what do you actually want and what are you actually going to do?
I believe that line could better be summed up by the sentence

"Do you want some?"

4 Comments:

  • If someone were to send me unsolicited mail just saying ' do you want some?' I think I might actually be tempted.

    By Blogger Boz, at 11:41 am  

  • Definitely could be tempted, depends on the type of day I'm having!

    By Blogger Matt, at 11:52 am  

  • Maybe you should have an automated reply for these sorts of emails that reads 'No Soliciting Please' you know the sort they have in public places, shopping malls, bus stations, public loo's....

    By Blogger searleyeditor, at 9:35 am  

  • Isn't it odd that those signs are often so low down as well? Almost like you could only read them properly if you were kneeling down...

    By Blogger Matt, at 9:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home